BUZZ SPECTOR Paper made and unmade
CHARLES SCHWALL Sea Lover
CHRIS KAHLER Proximity
LESLIE LASKEY Snow Cluster (Window on Forsyth)
Saint Louis Story Stitchers Artists Collective WADE (Media Room)
BLANCHE / BLANC Group exhibition with Lisa Blatt, Bunny Burson, Judy Child, Jill Downen, Arny Nadler
- Explore these exhibitions online at ARTSY >>
- Interviews by Kerry Marks for HEC-TV on the current exhibitions at the gallery. Watch interviews on YOUTUBE >>
- Great shout-out from the Wall Street International Magazine on the current exhibitions. Read them on the BDG Galley Blog >>
- Article by Bryan Hollerbach in the Ladue News on the Spector and Schwall's exhibitions in LADUE NEWS >>
- Article on the Story Stitchers Artists Collective by Amanda Woytus. Read it in the St. Louis Magazine >>
- Article on the Story Stitchers Artists Collective by Paul Krainak. Read it in the Community Word >>
Admission to the gallery is free, safe, and always open to all. Face mask is required.
Free parking Directions >> RECENT PUBLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWS
Free digital format on ISSUU >>
Hard copy for purchase on LULU >>
Videos on YouTube >>
Videos on VIMEO >>
In the 15 years since its moving from New York City to Saint Louis, Bruno David Gallery and Bruno David Projects have been committed to the advancement of contemporary art and alternative visual culture in St. Louis, offering a comprehensive program of exhibitions and projects.
Bruno David Gallery is always open online. Even during these challenging times, the space remains open to the public HOURS >> Our online platform offers uninterrupted opportunities to explore our artists and exhibitions. We are sharing some of our current and past shows and artworks for you to enjoy all without leaving your home.